Sunday, December 2, 2007

James Lavelle Selected discography

Psyence Fiction (1998)
Never, Never, Land (2003)
Edit Music for a Film: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Reconstruction (2005)
Self Defence: Never, Never, Land Reconstructed and Bonus Beats (2006)
War Stories (2007) James Lavelle Mix albums

"I became a DJ because I couldn't breakdance and I was no good at graffiti."
"I'm into a whole concept, it's a whole scene. I'm totally involved in it. We cover hip-hop fused music. We want to do this rock hip-hop thing. We are gonna launch a mad hip-hop/thrash fused band, a young Beastie Boys kind of thing. I'm into the total energy of the Beasties and that whole kind of skate thing. I want that energy and total madness surrounding the whole idea."
On Mo' Wax: "We put out 200 records in 4 or 5 years, I don't think I'd ever be able to do that again. I don't think I could ever work like that again, it was just insane."

No comments: